MGB GT fettling

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Re: MGB GT fettling

Post by Hooli »

They are an excellent little car though. You can park them anywhere and get a surprising amount of stuff in them as they're a sensible shape.
Private signature, do not read
paulplom
The Geordie Lord, Mario!

Post by paulplom »

An '06 car is still a new vehicle in my eyes ffs.
Scruffy Bodger
TeeShirtFun

Post by Scruffy Bodger »

paulplom wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:49 am An '06 car is still a new vehicle in my eyes ffs.
You're not the only one! Tbh for one of these it still drives like new, I put it over 33.5K miles last week. Standing outside of it at the MOT station I could barely even hear the engine at tick over. Considering he bought it blind off Ebay he did very well indeed but I've no idea how over the odds it was price wise. They delivered it too, he didn't see it till about 3 months after purchase as he was in Portugal. It started first touch of the key when he got back.

Saying that it was nearly considerably shorter the other day. We'd had torrential rain and while on the way to the MOT I went round a bend to find a fucking artic all the way over on my side of the road avoiding a deep puddle :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: That woke me up I can tell you.
Scruffy Bodger
TeeShirtFun

Post by Scruffy Bodger »

Hooli wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:20 pm They are an excellent little car though. You can park them anywhere and get a surprising amount of stuff in them as they're a sensible shape.
I think you've been watching too much Doctor Who, it's not a fucking Tardis by any means :P
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

Scruffy Bodger wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:00 am
Hooli wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:20 pm They are an excellent little car though. You can park them anywhere and get a surprising amount of stuff in them as they're a sensible shape.
I think you've been watching too much Doctor Who, it's not a fucking Tardis by any means :P
:lol: yeah but being square inside helps things fit.
Private signature, do not read