Greetings !

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....
Dr Fraud

Greetings !

Post by Dr Fraud »

Greetings, people of the Dark Wob !

You may recognise my alias from the other place.

Now, there's not many things I take seriously nowadays, and forum politics certainly isn't one of them.

But I really wanted to keep up with the motoring adventures of those of you who decided to abandon The Peoples' Front Of Judea for the sake of The Judean Peoples' Front.

So here I am !
DodgeRover

Re: Greetings !

Post by DodgeRover »

Splitters!

We are the Popular Peoples Front of Judea!

Welcome along
cros
The Elastrator

Post by cros »

Hello Mr Fraud. I'm a little disappointed that you seem to bring little in the way of irrational anger and hatred, but hopefully mixing with the utter wankers already here will change all that. Welcome.
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

^^^^ Laughed out loud at that!
Dr Fraud

Post by Dr Fraud »

cros wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 11:06 am Hello Mr Fraud. I'm a little disappointed that you seem to bring little in the way of irrational anger and hatred, but hopefully mixing with the utter wankers already here will change all that. Welcome.
I do have LOADS of anger and hatred, but it's mostly targeted towards VAG (and, as of late, M-B) engineers*, and is definitely not irrational.

Is slagging off the Germans allowed on here ? Not all of them, just the ones deciding that water-soluble paint is a perfectly acceptable way of protecting metal from corrosion. And those who think that cheap plastic is a reasonable alternative to cast iron. Tossers !
cros
The Elastrator

Post by cros »

"Is slagging off the Germans allowed on here ? Not all of them, just the ones deciding that water-soluble paint is a perfectly acceptable way of protecting metal from corrosion. And those who think that cheap plastic is a reasonable alternative to cast iron. Tossers !"
Absolutely. Actually using plastic instead of something less melty has rather bitten them in the arse in the case of my ex -Mrs BMW series 1. I'm not well up on the details but her 013 car has just been recalled because some plastic part near the exhaust manifold can catch fire. The main dealer needs the car over 2 days which must be hurting a bit..
Dr Fraud

Post by Dr Fraud »

I really don't see the point of the 1 series... I mean, a small BMW with a hatchback ?

They would have never made something that daft in the good old days !