Claim's Cabbies Corner. Repo Revenge.

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
Warren t claim

Re: Claim's Cabbies Corner. Bonnet bellend. The true story.

Post by Warren t claim »

It actually gets better.

Plod recovered the phone from under the passenger seat. Plod looks at the phone and discovers that it's been put on silent. Plod then turns his utmost attention to our job records as the punter says his trip was an illegal street hail. Operator finds said trip on our despatch history. Operator regenerates the job and hits callback. Punters phone starts to vibrate. Plod look disappointed at not being able to issue a career ending IN10 to a paki. Plod take a statement from all concerned. Punter then remembers that he has a somewhat sketchy criminal past/present and demands that his friend drives him to hospital at once.

The following day a video of the punter pretending to be the Colt Seavers of Seacombe goes viral along with various X Ray pics. Becky the telephonist notices the outline of clothing on the X Rays. Becky watches the viral video confirming that the X Rays aren't of that punter. Office phone plod to question this. Plod phone hospital to make further enquiries. Hospital has no record of that punter attending for any treatment, let alone an X Ray.

Driver is so shaken he wants to quit in case he ever sees that punter again. Mark the operator phones Aintree Settle Cars, the firm he rents his Ioniq from and manages to get them to swap him into a totally different vehicle. Driver has now changed shifts and is working reduced hours.

Do you want to hear the outcome of the distress call I was attending at the same time?
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.
Eddie Honda
Rainman The Google Fu Master

Post by Eddie Honda »

Warren t claim wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:33 pm a video of the punter pretending to be the Colt Seavers of Seacombe
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Warren t claim

Re: Claim's Cabbies Corner. Merger mayhem and musings.

Post by Warren t claim »

Warren t claim wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:09 pm
bub2006 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:21 pm So Mr Warren could you please put in English what actually happened Vs their story. I can't make head nor tail of what they wrote.

I suppose you're all wondering where I was during this incident and why I wasn't rushing to the aid of this driver. Well, as this was going on I was on Woodchurch Road detaining three lads in the back of another hack drivers cab after he'd sent out a Yellow One after they didn't want to pay their fare back from Liverpool and were threatening the other hack driver with a good hiding. We managed to keep them held until the police turned up and then I fucked off. Woodchurch Road is a main thoroughfare in Wirral and I was told by Mark that the dirver is in a black LTI TX, hardly an unusual vehicle and therefore difficult to find the cab needing help. It would've helped if I'd been told it had a CAZOO wrap advert...
I was only at the aid of our CAZOO WHORE Asin Liverpool hack driver for five minutes until plod arrived. When MerPol turned up I made my excuses and fucked off because I didn't fancy the idea of plod taking an interest in my E7 due to it having dodgy headlights and no spare wheel. Anyway, I had a sneaking suspicion that the Liverpool hack driver had probably tried to rip the punters off anyway.

I was wrong. The Liverpool hack was running on our PDA and was charging Wirral PH rates. The punter wasn't happy about having to go the long way back to Heswall due to a tunnel closure. I asked Mark if the driver got paid. The answer slightly stunned me. The punter had booked and paid up front on his debit card and when he kicked off on the hack lad forcing him to pull over there was £22 on the meter. The hack lad put the waiting time on whilst we were dealing with the bellend. By the time plod arrived the meter was up to £33, exactly the fare required to take the wankers home. After plod send the wankers away to walk the rest of the way home the hack driver just ended the trip and got paid the full amount!
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

Talk about being a loyal customer!

Yesterday I only had the honour of picking up the Colt Seavers of Seacombe from hospital!

He spent the entire trip telling me about having our driver charged with attempted murder.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

I bet you wanted to kill him by the time the trip was over.
Private signature, do not read
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

E7 needs some TLC so I'm taking it off the road next week and renting a TX2.
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

To do list.

Injector is leaking.
NSF drop link is rattling.
NSF CV joint is fucked.
Passenger window regulator is shagged.
Boot won't stay shut.
Headlights have gone dim.
Needs a full service.
Needs two new tyres.
Brakes must be fucked by now.
Exhaust leaking into cabin..
Sliding doors need attention.
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

What will that take to sort out? A week of free time at claim garage?
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

DodgeRover wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:55 pm What will that take to sort out? A week of free time at claim garage?
I just don't want the headache of being off the road for a week.
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

Didn't you buy another cab as a rental not long ago?