Bitch and moan about how shit Flo gas are

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
DodgeRover

Bitch and moan about how shit Flo gas are

Post by DodgeRover »

No autogas supplies locally. Flo gas aren't delivering apparently despite posting on Facebook all deliveries are happening normally.
Bunch of wankers they do this every time they can avoid delivering to forecourts as they make more profit on heating gases.
Ambulance patient transport fleet up at home is all on LPG they'll be stuck soon.
cros
The Elastrator

Re: Bitch and moan about how shit Flo gas are

Post by cros »

DodgeRover wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:00 pm No autogas supplies locally. Flo gas aren't delivering apparently despite posting on Facebook all deliveries are happening normally.
Bunch of wankers they do this every time they can avoid delivering to forecourts as they make more profit on heating gases.
Ambulance patient transport fleet up at home is all on LPG they'll be stuck soon.
I found them awful to deal with when I bought my own tank for domestic use. Surprisingly Calor were more accomodating and I've stuck with them.
I think it might be illegal to require you to be tied to them but they pretend not to have heard of it. (Obviously I had my ex-forcourt tank inspected and the final plumbing in was done by certified fitter).
DodgeRover

Re: Bitch and moan about how shit Flo gas are

Post by DodgeRover »

Do you have a liquid take off on your tank?