Car crash pics and update

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
Nibblet

Re: Car crash pics and update

Post by Nibblet »

chadders wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:51 pm Picture4.pngLooks like we're well ahead of those Aussies:

"Meet Graham. He might look a little different, but I assure you that he’s human. Well, sort of. The reason he looks this way is that he has plenty of body modifications that makes him able to survive a serious car crash.

Graham, the crash test man, was created as part of a new Australian road safety campaign by the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). He was designed by sculptor Patricia Piccinini, a leading trauma surgeon, and a road safety engineer, who modified him based on their knowledge of car accidents. The result isn’t a pretty sight, but it’s certainly a sobering one. As you can see, Graham doesn’t have a neck because these snap easily in car accidents. He also has a flat, fleshy face to protect his ears and nose. Also, if you’re wondering about all those extra nipples, they’re to protect his ribs like a natural set of airbags. All these modifications are needed for a human body to survive a car crash."Picture5.png
Ricky Gervais?
'Ever since the young men have owned motorcycles, incest has been dying out, and so has sodomy'.

'Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good."
Thomas Sowell
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

Australia doesn't need pretty Photoshops to get people to drive sensibly, they should just reshow the 80s or 90s adverts of a Combi jumping the red lights and getting taken out by an oncoming loaded heavy rigid.
I remember it being fucking horrific at the time, bad enough that I remember it going on 25 years later.
Drum
Not Your Average Hoarder

Post by Drum »

Looks like someone I used to work with in Arbroath.
IMG_1472.PNG
IMG_1472.PNG (60.99 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
Ms Smith was her name
bub2006
Tenth Dan Tetris Gnu

Post by bub2006 »

Looks like someone I probably fingered round back of lidl after too many wkd when I was a nipper. I come from sutton in ashfield that explains it
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

That Maxi looks like a 9nus
Private signature, do not read
CLINT
Woke as fuck

Post by CLINT »

bub2006 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 pm It's very nice. I've already made a mental note to keep away from country lanes with dry stone walls,bad weather and low flying bmws
And just roads in general too please
OMG U OK HUN?
bub2006
Tenth Dan Tetris Gnu

Post by bub2006 »

Go and have a word with yourself,theres a good chap 🖕😂