At Last I'm In

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....
Jerzy Woking

At Last I'm In

Post by Jerzy Woking »

Thanks to a slip up by Hooli and a message from Brandersnatch, I finally got on here.

I love cars from the 1990's to the mid 2000's, as theat was the age range of stuff I chose to drive in the UK. Now living in Spain, cars of this age are far and few between, so I now drive a 1.3 Fiat Doblo.

Still looking for a prime bit of chod, but far and few between here, not helped by the difficulties when it comes to transferring ownership. Shame as i have parking available for about 50 cars.

The big thing I miss about the UK is the ease of buying cars and the DVLA on line.

Hoping to get some friends out here soon when this fucking covid shit is over. Need some labourers here to help clear my land of detritus that the last owner piled up everywhere!
brandersnatch
I scored very low on the autie test. I’m cheerful, happy, confident, like meeting new people, chatty and largely sociable. What the fuck am I doing on this forum?

Re: At Last I'm In

Post by brandersnatch »

Slip up by Hooli is a bit kind. Fucking monkey brained incompetence is more like it.
LynehamHerc
Boomer, gammon, senile old fart and Eurosmasher!

Post by LynehamHerc »

I'm not certain that I totally agree with that.

At least he didn't delete all of the rest of us, which wouldn't have been a total surprise.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

It could be arranged...
Private signature, do not read