Hi guys

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....
Cruiser45

Hi guys

Post by Cruiser45 »

Hi all, As I've remembered my login details and had a stonking read through some very entertaining threads (a fantastic level of filth here) I suppose I better say hello properly.I had been on the beige for 8-9 years,but never felt part of it,most often anytime I replied to a thread it would be the last comment,and not being in any clique I felt an outsider even there.More.recently I've found it a very bland and pc place so sorted out getting in here and instantly felt at home so I will be making an effort to contribute stuff,though I haven't got many furry flange pics.
I am currently driving a 2000 Yaris Verso in Jewish racing beige,on the suggestion of my mk1 avensis driving dad that I get an old Toyota and enjoy not spending my weekends constantly spannering,and he was right,now for someone who has owned many plastic cars,and vans...the verso has to be the most suitably wierd of what would traditionally be a boring brand,and for £500 with a years ticket i was very happy to find it.i might start a topic on it if there is interest. Anyway looking forward to joining in :-)
received_3817045924976314.jpeg
received_3817045924976314.jpeg (427.19 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
Park your ass in Fibreglass
cros
The Elastrator

Re: Hi guys

Post by cros »

∆∆∆ Fuck me, a nest of those things. Hello and welcome.
brandersnatch
I scored very low on the autie test. I’m cheerful, happy, confident, like meeting new people, chatty and largely sociable. What the fuck am I doing on this forum?

Post by brandersnatch »

Loving your location. (Rather you than me!)
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

Morning, nice matching team colours in that pic.
Private signature, do not read
Cruiser45

Post by Cruiser45 »

It was the first other one I had seen and being both X reg and gold I had to get a picture,wouldn't have minded the back doors off it either seeing as mine has had a very giffer paint repair on both sides,it looks like it has sweat patches
Park your ass in Fibreglass
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

Sending you a welcome post so you're not the last to comment on this thread.

Welcome home!
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.