Hi, my name's Des and I'm an autoholic.

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....
Nibblet

Re: Hi, my name's Des and I'm an autoholic.

Post by Nibblet »

John F wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:21 pm 'Ey up Des, welcome to the beige-replacement bus service.

There's a pile of Invacars in the corner, feel free to burn as many of them as you want.
Burning of invacars is a waste of good fire, I'd prefer to piss my highly unpleasant urine onto them.
'Ever since the young men have owned motorcycles, incest has been dying out, and so has sodomy'.

'Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good."
Thomas Sowell
DodgeRover

Re: Hi, my name's Des and I'm an autoholic.

Post by DodgeRover »

Sheddy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:10 pm
John F wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:21 pm 'Ey up Des, welcome to the beige-replacement bus service.

There's a pile of Invacars in the corner, feel free to burn as many of them as you want.
Burning of invacars is a waste of good fire, I'd prefer to piss my highly unpleasant urine onto them.
Soaking from the inside out whilst parked on a football field is the traditional method I believe.